The 4 C’s of WD
Success starts here.
Always striving toward,
concise, open communication
Respecting your home like it was our own. Site protection against foot traffic, bumps, dings, dust & water.
Another word, execution. Our portfolio displays the excellent work we do.
Process and repetition. Excellence on all projects. That is the chase. That is the goal.
100% Customer Satisfaction is Our Goal
You can be confident knowing your home will be handled with professionalism and respect.
Our team is made up of caring, self-motivated individuals dedicated to their craft and working together to exceed your expectations. We pay close attention to every detail of your project — both the tangible and intangible.
We achieve this by pursuing excellence and expecting it from every member of our team. We take great pride in our commitment to open communication, cleanliness, and craftsmanship from start to finish.
Our entire team of skilled tradesmen follow the same design-build system and work towards the same goal –100% customer satisfaction.
We can’t wait to work with you.
Our customized Design / Build Process reduces waste, allows for high performance building, and delivers an organized, personable experience.
Some studies estimate as much as 50% of typical construction cost is waste. This waste can be anywhere from wasted material, poor planning, rework and specific trades getting in each others way, and transportation of additional materials & documents.
Design/Build is a tried and true system for addressing all of these inefficiencies while also improving the customer experience. At Wagner Development, we’ve created and implemented a streamlined process to Design, Plan, Schedule, Deliver, and Warranty your Remodeling Project. Our entire team of skilled tradesmen follow the same system and work towards the same goal.
The Phases of a Successful Project
Consultation – Design – Plan – Schedule – Deliver – Warranty
1. Complimentary Consultation
During our Consultation together we will discuss and achieve many things:
- Initially speak over the phone to get a high level of what you’re trying to accomplish and to see if there is a potential Partnership for us to work together.
- Allow you to verbalize your project, initial questions, concerns, and conceptual ideas.
- Establish the timelines and overall goals of the project.
- Discuss a preliminary budget range.
- Complete an in-home evaluation to determine what scope of the project may need additional research.
- Prepare and deliver a Design Agreement outlining the basic scope, time frames for Design, and budget range.
- Once Wagner Development accepts a Design Retainer, we will move forward to the Design Phase.
The Design Phase takes your Design Dreams and starts forming them into reality.
- Further examination of the home, take measurements.
- Review potential town/city zoning issues (where adding or re-purposing existing spaces are involved).
- Complete preliminary drawings (if applicable).
- Visit Vendor Showrooms and make material selections.
- Consult all specialty trades and complete an onsite walk through.
Once the Initial Design is complete, we will draw a final Construction Agreement. Any minor material decisions not made will have allowance’s specified (example: flooring colors, etc). Any final questions or concerns are addressed. Once we accept a Construction Deposit, we will move to the Scheduling Phase.
Once a Construction Agreement is executed, we will begin to obtain necessary permitting and order long lead time materials (Cabinets, Windows, Custom Materials, etc). Upon confirmation of these items, we can deliver an updated Construction Timeline. Our staff and extended team review all final information for the project and begin to prepare themselves to work together in unison.
5. Project Delivery (Construction)
Our team, working off of the same information and game plan, will work together to deliver your Remodeling project. When an issue arises, we address it together to find the best possible solution in a timely manner. Our goal is to deliver quality craftsmanship, but to also be great guests in your home.
When your project is completed using our tried-and-tested design-build remodeling process, the need for a warranty is significantly decreased.
Full warranty details will be available in your contract. Of course, if you ever have any questions we’re more than happy to answer them at any time.
Ryan Wagner / Chief Problem Solver
Ryan Wagner, Owner and Project Manager
People, it’s always been about people. Since day one people have been at the core. I built this company with a tool belt and hammer. Laying a foundation on integrity which became the building blocks of WD. With this foundation, growth started to occur naturally. Although my love for the craft as a carpenter will never go away, my love for helping people took over and guided me to the decision to put the tool belt and hammer down. The basis for doing this was from the realization I can actually serve our clients better by stepping back and focusing on the process and management making sure their needs are met at every moment.
- 15 years of experience in residential remodeling and construction
- Licensed Construction Supervisor in Massachusetts
- MA HIC License
- Certified Lead Carpenter
- Universal Design Certified Professional
- Member of NARI, NESEA, Remodeler’s Advantage, BNI, Chamber of Commerce
- Shawsheen and Greater Lowell Technical H.S. Advisor
Jeff Johnson, Lead Carpenter
- Over 20 years of construction experience
- Licensed Construction Supervisor in Massachusetts
- Bachelor of Fine Arts, Carnegie Mellon University
Kate Ash, HR and Operations Manager
- BS in Business Administration, Minor in Accounting / Concentration in Human Resource Management, Southern New Hampshire University